Friday 3 January 2014

Brief answer to "What Up"

Here's a quick and very brief update on what I've been up to lately: 

  • My blog is currently under review by a company called Ad Sense. If I am accepted, cheques with my name on it will be sitting in the mail box for having "appealing articles on the internet that attracts customers for our company". YAY, hopefully those cheques will be sent soon. Who knows though, if I'm just another boring user of the net. 
  • I've been in contact with the editor of the Carillon (which is the U of R newspaper). He is currently taking a look at some things I whipped up for submission. 
  • Living off of cereal and coca cola is going to catch up with me one of these days 
  • I am registered and ready to take on semester number two. It was a rough first one but I am excited, and looking forward to the future. 
  • I am not a city girl, but I love the city I live in. I would have never had guessed just how much I love being surrounded by people who don't care what my last name is.  
  • I've met some great friends and I now officially believe that there is people out there that actually are a whole lot like me. I'm not so different after all. YAY :) 
  • Highschool seemed like four hundred years ago. And I'm okay with that. 
  • I will be working in Regina again this summer. Not exactly sure where, but I decided this because I'm looking into the possibility of getting my degree in 2 and a half to three years instead of the standard five. 
Something else to add - I wasn't going to say anything but it's a pretty big project I've been working on. I've started a new blog but it's quite different from this one - perhaps even better. I will be staying anonymous on what the URL or name of it as of now. Reason being that some people are taking my posts too seriously and I do not wish for anyone to take offense, or be "concerned" for things they are assuming and creating only in their mind. But maybe I'll share one day. For now though, I can promise you it won't be in the near future or possibly never. 

I have some new posts currently in progress. Stay tuned. 

What have you been up to lately? Any great changes that will happening in 2014 for you? Leave a comment. 
Please Note: if you choose to stay anonymous in your comment, please let me know who you are via facebook, text, email, whatever. Otherwise your comment will be deleted. Thanks :) 

4 comments:

Harmony G said...

Holy hell ... didnt know this about you and I am your sister.. way to go!!! Those are really exciting things ahead for you.. congrats!

Harmony G said...

Holy hell ... didnt know this about you and I am your sister.. way to go!!! Those are really exciting things ahead for you.. congrats!

Auntie Bonnie said...

Hey you, You must be a busy girl. SGI is looking for students , apply now girl before all the spots are taken. Stay true to yourself and love ya lots.

Love mom said...

Ok, once again I am amazed at what you are capable of but one thing I have always known is that you could write from the time you were little and sitting and writing your own stories, so very proud of you you go girl!!